Although it may seem that essential oils have little to do with crafting or scrapbooking, they are something that are very dear to my heart! I discovered essential oils the summer of 2009, right after my last baby was born. I started using them for little things here and there and soon fell in love! I loved how they smelled. I loved how natural they were. I loved all the options they gave me. One of my favorite things was how much my kids loved them. I remember when my oldest who was 12 at the time was having a bad day. I offered to rub oils on his feet. It was such a connecting moment and one that I’ll never forget.
Over the years, I have used these oils for just about everything you can think of. I use them in my laundry, cleaning, cooking, body products and so on. I feel they have strengthened our immune system and they are the first thing we grab if anyone gets the sniffles! We diffuse them throughout our home for a nice fresh scent. They really have changed our lives!
I would like to share with you a few of the things I love most about these oils and give you more information. If you feel these are something that would benefit your family, I’d love to help you get started using them. At the bottom of this page are starter kits to make it easy!
YOU DESERVE THE BEST!
Poor quality essential oils or adulterated oils are not considered therapeutic and can cause harmful side effects, or at best provide only minimal therapeutic benefit.
This is why I recommend doTERRA’s therapeutic grade of essential oils for…
- Supporting and balancing hormones
- Easing feelings of depression and anxiety
- Supporting your children’s health and wellness
- Boosting metabolism and managing hunger
- Making homemade body and cleaning products
What are essential oils?
You know how certain things you eat have nutrition to them? Some are better for you than others? For instance we know that Oranges are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C, thiamin, folate and potassium.
The leaves of a Eucalyptus tree are known to boost respiratory health, strengthen the immune system, protect skin health, and ease tension.
The same for the lavender plant which some people are able to grow in their backyard for it’s calming and relaxing qualities.
Hence, essential oils are the natural oil from that orange, eucalyptus leaf and lavender plant that has been harvested and distilled down into a pure, aromatic compound. It is the essence of that plant, root, bark, seed, flower or stem.
The Cheapest Way to Buy Them…
If you are like me, then you’d like to get the best buy for your money! I have a wholesale account with doTERRA which is kind of like a Costco membership. I get my oils for a discount and also have the option to earn points towards getting oils for free! There is a $35 membership fee each year. Or you can purchase a starter kit. When I started almost 8 years ago, I started with a kit that had a variety of oils inside. As I experimented with which ones were our family’s favorites, it gave me a good place to start.
When you purchase a wholesale starter kit you get:
- Your wholesale membership fee of $35 is waived
- Your wholesale membership allows you to save 25%-55% on all future orders
- Welcome Packet from Ramona
- The free gift that comes with whichever starter kit you choose.
- Never any obligation to sell the oils or to have a monthly order
- Invitation to join our private essential oil education group
- Regular product and essential oil webinars so you can use your oils with confidence
Ready to Get Started? Look at these kit options and free items:
Here’s how to sign up:
1. Click to go to the doTERRA page here and fill out your information.
2. Check either the WHOLESALE MEMBER OR WELLNESS ADVOCATE option. You can read more there to see the difference, but both will give you a 25% savings.
3. BE SURE the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2138852 (This is so that I can send you your AWESOME freebies!!)
4. Select which starter kit you want to get! I’d recommend getting the Home Essentials Kit so that you get a diffuser AND the larger bottles of oils. But the Family Essentials kit is also good for giving you a wide variety, even though the bottles are smaller.
5. Go through the checkout process. doTERRA accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
6. After you sign up, FILL OUT THIS FORM letting me know that you signed up through this promotion so that I will know to send you your freebies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. If you are interested in sharing the oils as a way to earn an extra income, please get in contact with me and I can set you up through our fabulous mentor program. But you are also welcome to enjoy ordering the oils as a wholesale member.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then doTERRA has a rewards program where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
Why should I buy from doTERRA instead of other essential oils companies?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that doTERRA was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that answered all my questions about quality, purity, etc.
How will I know how to use my oils?
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group! And I have a series of training emails that will help you get started in using them.
Does doTERRA only sell essential oils?
The answer to this one was surprising to me when I first got my starter kit! doTERRA actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.